Thursday, August 11, 2011

Book News: First Chapter of The Hour of Dust and Ashes Available!



Who else is excited for this!?! I am that's who...


Author Kelly Gay, just posted the first chapter of the third book in her Charlie Madigan series, The Hour of Dust and Ashes. You can read an excerpt on her website! The book is due out August 30th, but is available for preorder at Amazon.com 


From Ms. Gay's blog:
"Finally. Chapter One is posted on my website. It's a little different than how I started the other two Charlie Madigan novels (both were action/invesitgative oriented), so I'm a little nervous about that and hope you like the interaction. This first chapter takes us to see Alessandra, the oracle mentioned in the very first page of THE BETTER PART OF DARKNESS... I think my favorite bit of dialogue in this scene is at the very end. ;-)
Head over there and check it out!
Reactions:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

    Categories

    Twitter Updates

    Followers