Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Book News: Charlaine Harris To End Sookie Stackhouse Series


Charlaine Harris' Sookie Stackhouse series is coming
to a close but fans can look forward to the graphic
novel adaptation of her Harper Connelly series.

Okay, I'll admit it... I'm not a fan of Charlaine Harris' Sookie Stackhouse series.
There I said it. You can hate me now.

I also realize that I'm probably the only person in the world who isn't.

But for those readers who unlike me, absolutely love this series I have some bad news. The series is ending on book 13. (As if you already didn't hate me enough at this point.) However, Harris still has two more books to release and HBO's True Blood Series is still going strong.

On the plus side, Harris is working on a graphic novel with Christopher Golden (who has written novels for the hit TV series, Buffy the Vampire Slayer) for her Harper Connelly series--and yes, I am a diehard fan.

Check out the article from GalleyCat here: Charlaine Harris To End Sookie Stackhouse Series
Reactions:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

    Categories

    Twitter Updates

    Followers