Friday, July 15, 2011

Book News: 10 Young Adult Novels That Could Become the Next Harry Potter

Even this epic looking movie poster won't make
me suddenly turn into a Potter fan. Sorry folks.
Harry Potter has never been a favorite of mine. I've tried reading the books and watching the movies but honestly, I could never jump onboard the bandwagon that is Harry Potter. Don't ask me why, I really don't know. It just never really appealed to me.

Anywho, I know that Harry Potter has a humongous fan following and love Harry Potter and for some the second part of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows means THE END OF LIFE AS WE KNOW IT!!!

Since the film series is being retired to the place that all movies go when they've had their run in Hollywood movie graveyard-- many fans are worried. What will I have to look forward to now that Harry Potter is gone?

Starcam has put together their top 10 picks of young adult novels that could reach Harry Potter or Twilight stardom.

Personally I would love to see del Toro do a movie trilogy of The Strain series *hint hint* but I know that this list strictly focuses on Young Adult fiction.

What do you think? Agree? Disagree? Don't care? Share your thoughts in the comments. 
Reactions:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

    Categories

    Twitter Updates

    Followers