Tuesday, June 14, 2011

TV News: The Walking Dead Nabs TCA Nomination

First one to not blink wins? Or maybe... I should just run.
[Season 2 Production Photos (c) 2011 TWD Productions, LLC.]
I know, I know... this isn't a new book review but I had to post something!

...And I love this show!

...And it's about zombies!

...And it's only the Walking Dead's first full season on TV and it's already winning awards.

That alone is worth posting about in my strictly urban fantasy book review blog.

It's not true what they say. These guys only want your brains.
[Season 2 Production Photos (c) 2011 TWD Productions, LLC.]

Plus, it's based on a comic book by the same name. Reading comics is sort of like reading novels... if you think about it... no?

Okay.

*Just forgive me this once.*

I'm just glad to see it get the recognition it deserves.



Reactions:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

    Categories

    Twitter Updates

    Followers