Saturday, June 4, 2011

Book News: Seanan McGuire Talks October Daye

I know I am totally slacking on the new post every Friday thing. I'm taking this class online that has completely consumed my life...  Really. Being out of school for only two years I didn't think I would've had this much trouble with an online course.

It. is. hard. I have just gotten to eat breakfast at 6:30 at night because I was working on a paper... all day. One paper.

(Read: I am not going to make it.)

This is probably the single most time consuming, hair pulling, headache splitting thing that I have ever had the unfortunate opportunitiy to take, not even college was this hard, but if it's worth it... I guess it's worth it.

In the meantime, enjoy this interview with Seanan McGuire (Mira Grant) about the October Daye series. She explains the origin of October's name and the premise of the series. She is so awesome!







Reactions:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

    Categories

    Twitter Updates

    Followers