Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Book News: Most Popular Supernatural Books on Amazon

 
Neil Gaiman's American Gods tops the list at number one.
 
Amazon has put together this nifty list of their bestsellers in urban fantasy. It changes every few hours or so but I was pleasantly surprised to see Neil Gaiman leading the pack. (Another favorite of mine. I'll have reviews of his books up pretty soon.) I'm always looking for new series which are very similar but slightly different from what I'm currently reading. Sad? Yes... I know. I seem to get stuck in a rut with what I read or watch, but that's another story for another day.

For now, check out the list: http://tinyurl.com/3zrsukw







What do you think about the top 20 picks? Love it? Hate it? Have a favorite that you think should be on the front page? Share your thoughts in the comments.
Reactions:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

    Categories

    Twitter Updates

    Followers