Monday, June 20, 2011

TV News: CW Releases Premiere Date for Season 7 of Supernatural

Typical Friday nights at my house involve a giant bag of Doritos,
a pint of Cherry Garcia, and watching the Winchesters kick demon butt.
So uh... more non-book related news... but it's about Supernatural! So it technically falls into the category of urban fantasy TV. Er, anyway...
The CW just released the premiere dates for their shows this season. Usually I could care less since you won't catch me watching their network on most nights, but I will say I am a loyal Friday night viewer.

Reason being? Supernatural comes on every Friday night at 9 pm. And before you ask, no, I don't TiVo it, leaving some of my friends baffled as to why I don't want to do anything most Fridays after work. Add this to my already introverted personality and I might seem like a hermit, only leaving the house to buy food and more books, bu the truth is I am addicted to this show; so much so that I'm sure it's unhealthy. Honestly, it's probably the best supernatural drama to come on TV since Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

It's just that good.

So I was super excited to hear that it's returning for season 7 but sadly I have to wait until Fri. Sept. 23 at 9pm to watch it.

Speaking of Buffy (the Vampire Slayer), Sarah Michelle Gellar who played the title character, Buffy, is starring in Ringer, Tues. Sept. 13 at 9pm. According to the CW, the show follows "a woman who, after witnessing a murder, goes on the run, hiding out by assuming the life of her wealthy identical twin sister – only to learn that her sister's seemingly idyllic life is just as complicated and dangerous as the one she's trying to leave behind."

The preview looks awesome!
Check out this clip from Too Fab.


I'll also include this link to the full line up and premiere dates.; just in case you are curious about some of the other shows.

Hey, we don't judge here.

Are you excited about Supernatural Season 7? Looking forward to Ringer? Share your thoughts in the comments.
Reactions:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

    Categories

    Twitter Updates

    Followers