Friday, May 20, 2011

Welcome!

Congratulations! You've managed to stumble across my blog. Lucky you! This means one of two things, 1) you're here because you're interested in finding some more good books to read or 2) you did a Google search, searched for the wrong thing and landed here. Either way, welcome! Hopefully I can convince you to stay for a while.

Reading has always been a big part of my life. My mom tells me that as a kid I wouldn't go anywhere without a book in tow, even to the potty. O.o

In high school I remember getting in trouble because I would sneak novels (or comics) in behind my math books, and even now you won't find me without a book in my purse. If I leave the house without one it's like I've left my cellphone.

This blog will primarily focus on books in the urban fantasy and horror genre. Excluding work stuff, 95 percent of my reading/writing/gaming is in this genre. So if that's not your cup of tea then you might want to leave. now. No really...
Reactions:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

    Categories

    Twitter Updates

    Followers